Event Producer / Manager
Event Manager / Producer – Full time and based in our Nottingham office
Applicants MUST have at least 3 years’ event management / producer experience in delivering conferences and awards events for corporate clients.
The preferred candidate to have a proven background of managing and delivering events gained from within an events, creative or production agency. Candidates to have worked on corporate events including conferences and be familiar with the full end to end management of these.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org providing clear details of experience in producing events.
Closing date Friday 25th October.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
As an event manager / producer you will produce client events from start to finish according to the project’s requirements and ensuring first class customer service is at the forefront of your delivery. This includes the preparation, planning and delivery of events that will exceed our client’s expectations and achieve their business objectives. Our event producers are expected to manage all pre-production including logistics, technical and event content whilst continuously looking for new opportunities throughout to enhance the events success and client experience.
- Build, maintain and develop long term relationships with clients
- Ability to understand a client’s brief and business objectives to ensure the correct level of support in event production is provided
- Assist in the preparation of comprehensive and informative written proposals for existing and new clients
- Attend client pitches to present event services professionally and with confidence
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Produce, manage and circulate critical event documents to ensure seamless event delivery
- Research and provide creative concepts that would enhance our events
- Negotiate with 3rd party suppliers in order to achieve customer value
- Managing production and design of all on-site meeting materials in conjunction with our creative team
- Travel on-site to conduct site inspections and undertake planning meetings with suppliers, when required
- Travel in the UK and occasionally abroad to manage live events as project lead for all logistics & production requirements
- Prepare and maintain budgets throughout the life cycle of each event
- Attend client briefings, project meetings and post event debriefs as required
- Effective interaction with other departments, for example creative, technical teams, video production and accounts
You will need to…
Have an enthusiastic and positive approach to providing swift and accurate service
Contribute to conversations with team members and share ideas with confidence
Remain calm and positive under pressure
Take pride in producing accurate work with consistently strong attention to detail, seeking clarity where necessary
Use initiative when faced with problems or challenges, and be flexible to the needs of the project
Demonstrate consideration and respect for team members
Frequently seek and act upon feedback, reflect on performance and show commitment to self-development
- • At least 3 years’ experience of producing events within an event production agency
Dedicated, punctual and flexible
Highly proficient in English and Maths
Computer literate including good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Clean driving licence
In return, we offer a fantastic team environment with competitive salary and benefits package.