Technical Project Manager
Due to our continued success we have a vacancy for an experienced technical project manager to join our team.
This key role is involved in the planning and delivery of the technical side of our events, working as part of our event delivery team. As such you will have a proven track record with at least 3 years direct experience of managing the technical production of conferences, awards dinners and special events. We are a highly customer focussed business and your ability to communicate with clients is vital, along with great organisational skills, sound technical knowledge and the ability to get the best out of a team.
Main role responsibilities:
- Working closely with our account managers and event managers
- Producing technical specifications
- Interpreting client briefs and helping to develop creative proposals
- Preparing production schedules (including H&S documentation)
- Internal team liaison
- Managing production logistics
- Budget management
- Overseeing supplier and freelance staff (including onsite management)
If this sounds like you please email email@example.com with a copy of your cv and a covering letter stating what you believe are the key strengths you would bring to our business.
In return we offer a great team environment with competitive salary and benefits package.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE