- TitleElite Technician Event
Our client needed professional AV staging for prestigious automotive event. We were introduced by our friends at Showtime Presentations to Sytner Group, with a brief to install a full AV solution in Hall 2 @ NAEC, Stoneleigh for their Elite Technician Event. This event celebrates some of the most talented technicians in the automotive industry, with them given technical challenges to complete on numerous cars in the event space, followed by an awards & recognition ceremony afterwards.
The requirements included provision of:
- an impressive lighting package with focus on the set/stage area as well as on the show cars and other cars in the event space
- a PA system suitable for the large event space
- screens to ensure all content can be see clearly
- a rotating stage to display a Bugatti Chiron
- a red carpet entrance to bring people into the presentation space
- print and signage in the foyer of the venue
With a huge event floor holding 46 cars and over 250 delegates we needed large scale AV to create a special atmosphere. A 30m x 4.5m branded, panel wrapped, set was installed with 10m x 3m staging in front.
The centrepiece was a 5m circular rotating stage for the Bugatti, with 100m of red carpet installed, splitting around the Bugatti Chiron stage.
Our AV install included:
- 21k Laser projectors with 14ft wide screens
- Our Nexo m6 Line array (12 cabs, 4 x subs), installed to give coverage of the event and venue space
- Shure UDLX radio mic rack and DPA Headset Mics used to ensure clarity of voice
- A large scale lighting rig included 30 x moving head lights, 16 x static stage/room wash, 2 x hazers, 120 x LED uplighters positioned underneath the cars, and 32 x LED pixel sticks integrated into the set backdrop and enhancing the red carpet entrance.
Lighting was programmed to complement the clients opening video, building the atmosphere in the hall for the opening ceremony.
In the foyer space an F1 car was displayed, with a range of artwork and signage including A0 posters, large foamex prints, and cut vinyl logos.
The whole day was a huge success and one thoroughly enjoyed by some of our car mad technical team!
Thank you so much for everything! Literally it was all incredible and your team were a delight to work with! I couldn’t have asked for anything more, you had thought of everything! Anyone who asks me the production company we used, I am absolutely recommending!